what does confidence look like, and other portrait talk on the creative life podcast
Recently, I had the pleasure of having a conversation with James Taylor on his Creative Life Podcast.
Anytime I can speak to someone with an accent like his, I'm in, :) During the interview, we talked about all things portraits, including:
- How bad fake smiles reflect on your brand and how to avoid them.
- How does high-quality photography build a personal brand.
- How to capture various aspects of people’s personalities and brand.
- The importance of location in portrait sessions.
- Why it’s important to not focus on capturing a diverse and versatile image library.
To listen to the episode, click here.
Did any further questions come up for you after listening to this podcast? Please share them in the comment section below.
PS - After our we stopped recording, James and I spent another 45 minutes on the phone chatting portraits, and towards the end of the call, he mentioned that he was going to be in town and would love to book a session with me…
...and that’s what we did, :) On Monday, I’ll share some of the images taken during our session.