do you find creating social media content dreadful, daunting and defeating?
Creating consistent, social media content is an extremely valuable element to a thought leader’s marketing plan, especially when it comes to creating visibility for your services, but, for many, it presents itself as an impossible mission.
- I’m busy...
- It’s confusing...
- I feel overwhelmed…
- My life is boring…
- Who cares what I have to say...
This was the type of negative, mind chatter that used to swirl in my head when I would sit down to create social content.
I experienced “caption anxiety” at every turn, freaking out over what to write, to the point that I’d freeze and put the phone back in my pocket. I’d go MONTHS without a single post - and most of them were caption-less.
And then, I realized how this inconsistency was costing my business massive visibility and relevance on social - and that translates to a heavily affected and diminished, bottom line.
And, that’s when I committed to turn things around - and was inspired to write...A LOT!
I no longer freak out about creating a post throughout the day - my content calendar is FILLED MONTHS IN ADVANCE.
I have rewired my awareness so that I am able to translate random moments, observations, conversations, and activities into idea nuggets that can be developed later into full-blown social and blog posts.
I’ve created a series of mental frameworks that helped me organize the creative chaos in my mind - and now, I no longer am anxious in front of the caption box - I’m EXCITED to write my ideas!
I have cracked the creative code and I want to share my strategies with you!
That’s why I’ve created a program called:
the IDEA NUGGET INCUBATOR
This 1:1 program is designed to narrow and focus your attention to the lessons you can share with your audience through authentic storytelling.
Share stories that illustrate your authority in your area of expertise, the ups and downs of being an entrepreneur, and life as a human being on this Earth.
Develop and internalize the creativity process and develop an awareness for capturing ideas as they happen to consistently transform moments in your life into informative, entertaining and inspiring content that will resonate with your tribe.
For months, I've been struggling with figuring out what content to post on social media. But then, John taught me a number of tools that allowed me to develop a strong foundation to create content that was a pure representation of my brand. It has given me the opportunity to lay the groundwork that is essential for me to engage with my target audience while promoting my personal brand.
For the past 8 years, my business has had virtually no social media presence because the thought of creating content was daunting and I didn’t even know where to start. John helped me see that content is all around me, waiting to be leveraged in an engaging and compelling way. My antennas are now up in a way they’ve never been before.
Idea Nugget Generator Workbook
- Create endless ideas that will transform into impactful social posts that teach your tribe invaluable lessons
- 9 unique, content buckets for you to fill up with various ideas that have the potential for developing into social posts or blog articles
- If you have any questions about the Workbook, I will be available to help set you on the right course.
Workbook Review - 90-Minute Video Call
- Discuss all of the idea nuggets created in each section of the workbook
- Continue idea generation through brainstorming new ideas based on what’s written in the workbook
- Choose 10-20 specific idea nuggets and strategize how to mature them into full-blown, social posts while tying in a teachable moment for your audience
Recent Social Posts Review - Video Clip
- Review your latest social media posts and provide feedback on the story structure, hashtags used and image choice while recording myself on webcam delivering real-time reactions, thoughts and suggestions.
- You will have lifetime access to this video, so, take notes, watch it a million times - whatever helps your creative process!
Setting A Course For The Future Call - 90-Minute Video Call
- Discuss any questions you have from any of the material we’ve covered up to this point
- Strategy around effective social listening in order to properly broadcast your social media and blog content to the right audience
- Discuss how to create a content calendar
- Discuss how to mix candid, smartphone photos and branded lifestyle portraits into your social media feeds in order to curate an effective and authentic, social media presence
- Mining Your Idea Nuggets - A PDF breaking down my process for capturing idea nuggets and how I label them in my phone
If you still want to continue our work together, we can make that happen...
For these additional 90-minute video calls, we can structure them however you like:
- Brainstorming sessions to uncover new idea nuggets
- A review of your most recent social media and blog posts
- Advice regarding your content calendar
- Advice on incorporating a new type of content post into your rotation