Does creating social media content confuse the hell out of you?
IS IT BECAUSE:
- You get “caption anxiety” when trying to figure out what to write for a social post?
- You constantly miss out on being able to capitalize on golden moments that happen in your daily life that you can share with your audience?
- You struggle to find the right shot with your smartphone camera?
- Or something else even more terrifying to you?
AND THEN, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T POST?
- You don’t capitalize on promoting your expertise.
- You lose out on gaining visibility to attract more people into your community.
- You aren’t able to build a relationship with your tribe through your content.
- You lose out on gaining your audience’s trust.
- You miss a golden opportunity to convert your tribe into paying customers!
Although I now am a branded lifestyle portrait photographer who specializes in visual content, storytelling and personal branding, I know your pain, and I want to help you be seen by those who need your help most.
This is why I created the workshop...
Smartphone bootcamp: create endless social media content that speaks to your tribe
This workshop is designed to educate you on how to create consistently informative, entertaining and inspiring stories to share with your audience, and then capture images with your smartphone that will visually punctuate these stories.
Stop licensing expensive, stock photos that miss the mark in terms of capturing your brand’s essence, and shoot your own images that you can repurpose everywhere and any time!
Specifically, this workshop will teach you:
- Techniques and tricks behind the camera to improve the quality of your photos.
- How to shoot better selfies and photos of other people.
- How to visually punctuate the stories and expertise you share with your tribe.
- How to never run out of ideas to post on social again, :)
For years, I struggled with creating valuable content - I'd go months without posting!
I was confused, frustrated and convinced no one cared about what I had to say. Then, I sought advice from personal branding experts in my circle, and now, I post something new every single day, and blog 3x per week - and that content has opened lots of doors for me and has vastly improved my bottom line, :)
Here are some social post examples where I've leveraged smartphone images :
For months, I've been struggling with figuring out what content to post on social media. But then, John taught me a number of tools that allowed me to develop a strong foundation to create content that was a pure representation of my brand. It has given me the opportunity to lay the groundwork that is essential for me to engage with my target audience while promoting my personal brand.
For the past 8 years, my business has had virtually no social media presence because the thought of creating content was daunting and I didn’t even know where to start. John helped me see that content is all around me, waiting to be leveraged in an engaging and compelling way. My antennas are now up in a way they’ve never been before.