When you fake smile, I die a bit on the inside
Podcasts are a lot of fun...
...especially when the podcast host has a cool, Irish accent, :)
Recently, I had an opportunity to speak with podcast host Alan Hennessy on his Social Media Talks podcast.
We touched on a couple subjects, including:
- The importance of branding for entrepreneurs and thought leaders
- Branded Lifestyle Portraits as a storytelling tool
- The work that goes into preparing for a successful branded, portrait session
- Tips on how people can get comfortable in front of the camera
- Fake smiling, and why that sucks so much
Here is a preview clip of the interiew:
Alan told me that he does this cover art/preview clip for all his clients, and, I have to say, I think it's really cool, so, thank you, Alan!
After listening to the podcast, did any questions about your current image content needs?
Need some direction? Want some help figuring it out?
I can help you with that.
Schedule a call with me to see if we're a good fit to work together, :)
PS - For those of you who aren’t in the know, I mail out these blogs 3x a week, and lemme tell you, they’re a real party, so, if you’d like to get in on this, sign up for it here and I’ll throw in a free gift for you...because I care, :)