What does confidence look like, and other portrait talk
Podcast are so much fun, :)
Recently, I had the pleasure of having a conversation with James Taylor on his Creative Life Podcast.
Anytime I can speak to a podcast host with a Scottish accent like his, I'm in, :)
During the interview, we talked about all things portraits, including:
- How bad fake smiles reflect on your brand and how to avoid them.
- How does high-quality photography build a personal brand.
- How to capture various aspects of people’s personalities and brand.
- The importance of location in portrait sessions.
- Why it’s important to focus on capturing a diverse and versatile image library.
Did any further questions come up for you after listening to this podcast? Please share them in the comment section below.
PS - After our we stopped recording, James and I spent another 45 minutes on the phone chatting portraits, and towards the end of the call, he mentioned that he was going to be in town and would love to book a session with me…
...and that’s what we did, :)
To check out how that went, check out my blog post reviewing that session.
PS - For those of you who aren’t in the know, I mail out these blogs 3x a week, and lemme tell you, they’re a real party, so, if you’d like to get in on this, sign up for it here and I’ll throw in a free gift for you...because I care, :)